Great Run Series
As part of the EAF fundraising plan for 2012 we have identified a variety of runs that you can take part in for charity.
The EAF are not able to pre-book places at these runs, so if you would like to take part in any of these you would need to register for your place with the run organisers when the ballot opens and supply payment details on entry.
The Great run series of events are planned as follows, click on the links for further information:
- Spar Great Ireland Run, Dublin 15th April 2012, www.greatrun.org
- Bupa Great Edinburgh Run, Edinburgh, 7th October 2012, www.greatrun.org
- Bupa Great Manchester Run, Manchester, 20th May 2012, www.greatrun.org
- Bupa Great North 10K, Gateshead, 22nd July 2012, www.greatrun.org
- Bupa Great Yorkshire Run, Sheffield, 2nd September 2012, www.greatrun.org
- Bupa Great North Run, Newcastle, 16th September 2012, www.greatrun.org
- Bupa Great South Run, Portsmouth, 28th October 2012, www.greatruun.org
- London half marathon, 02 area, 25th September 2012, www.runtothebeat.co.uk
There are many other runs which you can take part in, upon registering mention that you will be running for the Estate Agency Foundation.
Once registering contact us for your fundraising pack and sponsorship form. We can also provide you with the EAF logo for any promotional items.